COVID-Secure POLICY UPDATE, 20/05/20
Following recent announcements and updates, we have carried out our COVID-Secure HSE Risk Assessment and plan to continue to stay open as before.
Social distancing will be crucial in all elements of life, and this will allow the shop to stay open.
Please respect the following policies:
- One customer/household in the shop at a time (up to 4 people)
- Only enter the shop if you are feeling fit and well, with no viral symptoms. Please clean your hands before entry
- Please stand behind our queue barrier to be served, 2 metres from staff
- Social distancing requires the next person in line to stand 2 metres back, or roughly 3 paving slabs
Know that our pre-existing strict hygiene policies remain in line with government guidelines.
We also ask the following:
- Please pay with contactless technology
- To be flexible in what you would like to buy
- To continue to not overbuy, preventing rationing
Weekly deliveries will be on the premises by Wednesday afternoon.
You are welcome to phone orders through for collection, but please not via email or Facebook.
Eggs will be delivered to us when available, but we cannot reserve these.
I wish everyone the best under very trying circumstances and we’ll aim to bring some normality to your lives over the next few months.