Following tonight’s, Monday’s, announcements we plan to continue to stay open. Social distancing will be crucial in all elements of life, and this will allow the shop to stay open. Please respect the following strict policies:
- One customer/couple in the shop at a time
- Please stand on the entrance mat to be served
- Social distancing requires the next person in line to stand 2 metres back, or roughly 3 paving slabs
Know that our hygiene policies remain in line with government guidelines.
The door will remain open, allowing contactless entry and exit.
We cannot monitor this constantly, but being socially responsible for essential shopping is necessary here.
We also ask the following:
- Please pay with contactless technology
- To be flexible in what you would like to buy
- To continue to not overbuy, preventing rationing
This week’s deliveries should be on the premise by Thursday morning; we will not know the full extent as to what is available until then. You are welcome to phone orders through from Thursday, but please not via email or Facebook.
Eggs will be delivered to us when available, but we cannot reserve these.
I wish everyone the best under very trying circumstances and we’ll aim to bring some normality to your lives over the next few weeks.